So I didn't get many pictures of us on moving day, but here's one I just couldn't resist stopping for...As I was packing boxes upstairs I heard Erin holler up to me, "Mama, Brooke's asleep on the couch!" to which I replied, "Good!" When I came down to check on her, this isn't quite what I expected to find...
I wish I would have gotten pics of all the friends who were helping on move day. Whether it was cleaning, packing, lifting heavy furniture, driving the "lorry" or the vans...we were over and abundantly blessed! 
So here's a pic of our new home taken on Easter. We are living on the bottom floor. It has a really nice-sized living room (great for our new house church and youth group that we've started), 3 bedrooms, kitchen, small office area, and a spot for a table. The older kids do homeschool upstairs, while eagerly waiting for their new teacher who will be living up there once she arrives in July. More pics will come later of the Fort where we live. Just wanted to give you a glimpse into our world!
1 comment:
That pic of Brooke is hilarious!
Love the new place! Awesome!!
Post a Comment