It's time once again for the annual Craft Show!
We were just as amazed this year at everything the kids made,
so we wanted you to have a peek...
Since it was Allie's "summer break", she got to go the last couple of weeks of Montessori and help out...the teachers love her!My personal favorite was the Coke bottle dolls...


Coming in at close 2nd was the spider webs made from tea and dahl...
That's mine up there on the top row!and balloon owls hanging in the tree...
These are tissue paper flower pics and painted flower pics...

I didn't know everyone' s favorite cartoon could be turned into a craft...see Tom in the background getting ready to pounce on all the "Jerries" (made from eggs)

I didn't know everyone' s favorite cartoon could be turned into a craft...see Tom in the background getting ready to pounce on all the "Jerries" (made from eggs)







1 comment:
VERY cool! I love it! Those are some creative crafts! How fun!
Post a Comment