Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time for School!

Yup, It's that time again...after a long summer break (surely I didn't just say that since it's never-ending-summer on this side of the globe for us) the kiddos are ready for school. Tessa*, our MK teacher came in July and has been getting adjusted to the culture, learning the language and preparing for the Serendib crew...
The kids will not be able to use the "I had to walk a mile in the snow to get to school" pity party on their children since all they do is head upstairs! Uh-oh, looks like we got a stow-away!

The whole crew...Yup, Tessa's* got her hands full!

We've got some first-graders!
So, for the "It could only happen in South Asia" funny story of the week, the prize goes to Daniel...When discussing what plants and animals need to survive, of course, sun and light were mentioned...but what do cows eat? TRASH!

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha awesome! I love the cows and trash thing! haha! I like the stairs picture too... looks a little like a pic of the Vontrap family :) You guys are so cool!!!