We are thankful each day for all that God has given us, yet Thanksgiving (Did I just say Thanksgiving and it's February?? I'm a little behind aren't I?) gives us a great opportunity to focus a day simply on the Giver of all that is good. Usually, we are surrounded by family on this day and this year was no different. However, being on the other side of the world we find ourselves getting to celebrate with our spiritual family this holiday season.
Our spiritual family feeding on loads of good food...yep, even turkey!




Our most South Asian child of the crew even enjoyed the American delicacies...and of course, we all enjoyed Jerod's cheesecake!!

I've got a feeling our friend Adam will never ask again, "You got anything I can help you with?"

Well, this one doesn't tell much of a story, I just thought it was beautiful!

Our dear dishwashing buddy downloaded a football game
so we could even have game after the meal!

For those who don't know Brooke all that well, she's rather a very busy bee...
as this picture indicates!
Just call her flash!

So, what was Brooke busy doing?

Cheering, of course...
And helping others cheer!

And playing finger puppets!

Well, at least some of the guys got to watch the game!

Following the game, the little ones were inspired to head out in the dark for their own front yard football clash...Wanna know what Dee's using as pads? 2 stuffed puppies!
It was too cute, motorcycle helmet and all!

Yes, it is hard sometimes to be away from our families and friends, especially during the holidays...but as you can see, God's grace is amazing. It always comes in abundance and we find ourselves so overwhelmed that He could love us so much and provide for us the way He does. HE IS GOOD!!
We hope you have had the opportunity to experience Him...you'll find He's all you'll ever need!
1 comment:
Sa-weet! A blog post!!
Yea for fun friends and family! Great pics!!
Post a Comment