Go Cabo!

The little ones enjoyed Allie playing with them when she wasn't hangin' with her homies!
Erin and Gracie had so much fun being buddies these last 10 days...she's looking forward to next summer's agm in Thailand where they'll once again see one another! She's already asked this morning, "When's Gracie coming to see me?"
Last, but certainly not least, little Brooke had a blast at the playground.
Whether it was climbing up the bars like a monkey, sitting at the top of the slide saying, "Weady, set, goooo!" and then flying down it, she kept whichever one of us that was watching her BUSY...But what's new?
India has been a great break, but I believe we're all a little ready to get home! Christmas is coming and we've lots to do!
11 comments:
I love your Blog Debra! You are so talented.
Awesome blog post :) You're good!!
I had a BLAST hanging out with you Critters! I can't wait to see y'all again.
Critters- I LOVE your blog! I'm excited to see new pics as you post them.
Hello Critters. I love this blog. I wish I knew how to do one for myself. It is great seeing y'all in pictures. Can't wait to see you and hug you. Love you bunches.
Sheila
Hey yall! Just wanted ta say I LOVE YA!!!
<>< Chelly
Love the blog! Love seeing pics of all of you! I look forward to seeing you in July if not sooner!
Let me know if you need me to bring anything!
Love & prayers,
Christy H
Hey Guys!
We love the pictures of you all! Precious!
Sending you all tons of hugs and kisses!
Love you!
Hey there Critters!
I am sooo proud of you, and love this "BLOG" thingie. I will be checking it out very often to see just what you guys are doing.
Hope the house hunt is going well. I love and miss y'all (Boston accent, ha) sooo much!
Connie
Hey Critters, the blog is great. Love to all. The Werts
Great to see you all on line! :)
Oh, this makes staying connected so much easier and fun too.... check our family blog out if you haven't already:
http://www.growinguphughes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment